11 August 2010

Junior is literally killing me

I hate to admit this, even to you, Internet, but I occassionally smoke cigarettes. Very occassionally. I have been about a pack a year smoker since middle school. It is not really a big deal or much of a health issue because it is so rare.

Every now and then, when we are having a rough night at work, pretty much everyone wants a cigarette.

I occassionally smoke on my way home. Junior occassionally "borrows" a cigarette from someone and takes a smoke break.
The last time she took me with her and we discussed buying an "emergency" pack to keep at work for nights when it was just necessary.

I decided I couldn't do that, because that's a slippery slope and it wouldn't take long for my pack a year to become a pack a day.

Junior brought in an emergency pack of cigarettes last night.

It was a slow, easy night.

...we took two smoke breaks.

Apparently working at the factory is basically an emergency in itself,

No comments:

Post a Comment