10 November 2010

Not so lite

Since the change to workstations, WS5 has been referred to as "tetra lite" as it has fewer responsibilities than the old tetra zone but had nothing added to it.
Whenever someone came back from a long vacation in the past, they would be in the tetra zone, because it was busy.
I haven't noticed that as much lately, but last night was my first night back after a ten-day break, and I was in WS5.

There was one additional tetra line running, which MH took over in WS4, so I could have had it worse, but it was just like old times.

I made it eight hours before I started to lose it. Nothing was happening in one of the workstations, so Tea was able to take over for me and I went home and went to bed. I could easily have fallen asleep mid-medpass audit.

No comments:

Post a Comment