28 January 2010

I have [-----] in my lunchbox...

So as mentioned, I have strep throat. I am starting to feel better and of course I went in to work last night, however, my throat still hurts and I haven't been able to eat much...I've lost about eight pounds in less than a week.

When I mentioned this in front of our dear V-dogg, he told me he had some jelly belly's in his lunchbox and asked if I would like some. I explained that the problem is that it hurts to swallow, which is why I haven't been eating...candy probably would not help.

He then proceeded to offer me a wide assortment of odd foods, all of which he claimed to have in his lunchbox.

There were several others that I wish I could remember, but among the items offered were a baked potato and a stick of butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment