05 May 2010

Coolatta

There is only one product we make of which I never get tired. Dunkin donuts coffee coolatta base. It is basically a coffee syrup used to make DD's frozen coffee drinks.

I don't actually like the frozen coffee drinks so much, but I love the base just mixed with milk (or chocolate milk, or soymilk...).

What concerns me a little is that someday I will quit this job and have a craving for coolatta.

I don't think the local Dunkin's employees are going to be thrilled when I come in and ask... So, you know coolatta? Do you get the base for that in like...a white, aseptic, liter-sized tetra pak with blue writing on it? Yeah? Could I have like small cup of just that, mixed with plain silk if you have it? Or vanilla's okay as long as it's not very vanilla.

No, that wouldn't be weird at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment