11 May 2010

Cupcake

Since MH predicted this would be my blog today, I'll go ahead with it. Wouldn't want to piss her off on her birthday...

Last night was MH's birthday! I made strawberry shortcakes for the occassion, but I did not specifically tell her what I'd made, just that there was cake. So that the cakes didn't get soggy, I kept the strawberries and whipped cream separate until we were ready to eat them.

I took out the cupcakes and she watched as I started to take out the other ingredients. As she realized what I was constructing, her face lit up like a little kid at Christmas. It was awesome. She's like a fat kid stuck in the body of a pretty lady.

In other news, we had probably ten minutes of conversation about boxes, different sized boxes, and putting things into boxes. Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment