14 July 2010

allergen shmallergen

Allergens are like this huge deal that they spent months trying to find some time to train me because it was sosososo important that I learn how to do them.

I haven't done allergens in over a month.

I was assigned to allergens/pudding last night, which is kind of a weird combination, but way better than allergens/milk, which has happened a few times. Trying to do a delicate test for particles of milk protein at the same time as you are testing half gallons of actual cow's milk off line every half an hour...that's a joy let me tell you.

I kind of forgot how to do the test.

It took me half the night just to test sixteen samples, which is not a large number at all, but I did it and they all passed.

Yay me.

PS we still have not proved that I am even remotely qualified to be doing this test, since I failed the customer-mandated weekly blind samples the first time and have not done them since.

No comments:

Post a Comment