23 July 2010

Scheduled for allergens

I was on the schedule for allergens plus an actual zone today. I was the third person assigned allergens for
this particular run. I was supposed to just a back-up in case the run went a little long (it was supposed to end midway through second shift) to just get the last few samples done.

The run started a full twelve hours late and hadn't even finished the second of three flavors when I left.

As the back-up, I ran 46 samples from this run. The other two people originally scheduled for allergens did two total.

They all passed, but I did have to re-run four of my samples because my genius mathematical skills briefly convinced
me that five plus fourteen is seventeen.

In even lighter news, DK said something about how he's not the "box police" and I thought I might die laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment