06 March 2010

Process fail

When I walked in to the tetra zone last night, the silk liter run was halfway through the second of three flavors but had not been running since eight pm.

I was told the delay was due to a problem with the fillers. I was called to swab those fillers less than an hour into my shift. I kept expecting them to start up and just be running when I walked in next. That kept not happening.

Eventually I did a little investigating and found out the fillers were okay, it was the system that was down.

I do not know how many times they tried to sterilize the system, but I do know that the five percent in the tank when I went home was the very same five percent that had been waiting for me when I got in.

If I wasn't off tonight, I'd half expect it to still be there next time I looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment