10 April 2010

Last of the 12s

Everyone in the lab was on twelve-hour shifts this week. I am a huge fan of this schedule, but it looks like I'm in the minority on that front so we won't be switching permanently.

Oh well. One benefit of working twelves is that it would simplify scheduling. Everyone would be on a normal rotating schedule with every other weekend off. (This also opens up the possibility that I may literally never see #1 again, which might be a good thing. Or not.)

A simpler schedule would be nice, since all of our supervisors are incapable of putting together a schedule that makes sense. I requested off next Friday and Saturday. My request was approved. It was clearly written on the calendar.

KS gave me Sunday and Saturday.

I pointed this out to CK. She rearranged things a little to give me off Friday. No problem. It did not occur to her and I needed to point it out that if I was off friday and Saturday, she would need to change it so that I was working Sunday and give someone else the day off.

Geniuses, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment